Saturday, October 3, 2009

A typical Saturday

This morning has already turned out to be quite a productive day. I've consumed three cups of coffee (and will have another at Caribou Coffee with my wife and in-laws), I've taken Marty (my golden retriever) for a walk, and I'm going to enjoy a movie at home with friends on this dreary Saturday. Here's a picture of this fun loving, crazy dog.


What's left you ask? Well, I'm currently enrolled in a six week self study course though the American Society of Association Executives titled Smart Marketing for Associations. The format of the course is quite simple; read the required materials every week, post your thoughts on two discussion questions, respond to others, repeat for six weeks and earn the 18 CAE credits. I need 100 CAE credits by mid-2010 to quality to sit for the CAE exam.

I also need to practice piano for a youth musical my church is performing in November called "The Bible Tells Me So Show". It's quite fascinating and great for kids of all ages. The congregation acts as the game show audience while musical numbers and solos complete the rest of the performance. More to come on this musical in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment